So I've trimmed Makayla's bangs a few times, but lately, she's been too wiggly and curious for me to do much trimming! So I decided that it was time for her to get a haircut. We went to Snips and Giggles and she got to sit in a very stylish pink car while she got her hair trimmed! She really didn't enjoy the haircut, but with me distracting her, the stylist was able to do a decent job! She even got a little pony tale and some glitter in her hair! They thinned out the huge mop of bangs that she had and now her hair seems less curly! :( But I do think she appreciates that her hair is out of her eyes! And now I won't be chasing after her with a hair clip or scrunchy or headband all the time!

BEFORE
AFTER
1 comment:
Makayla is such a happy little girl! Her haircut is super cute. I am also impressed that you were able to keep her entertained during the haircut. I bet you needed a nap after that (-:
Post a Comment