Another month is wrapping up! Lydia's favorite word lately is "no!" and Makayla's favorite word is "why?" Sometimes it's hard not to laugh at them! Lydia is very independent, hence she is very good with the word, "no!" Makayla just continues to ask "why?" until I run out of answers and then she still asks "why?" It can be exhausting trying to find an answer that satisfies her enough for her to stop asking why!
We spent lots of time outside during the month of June! Here's Makayla riding her bike!
We spent some time up at the Evers' family cabin! Makayla has a blast going up north!
Here's a duck and some ducklings that were swimming all around one weekend! The ducklings kind of blend into the grass!
You tube Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLk6g6YBgA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLk6g6YBgA
Makayla tried tubing, but only lasted a few seconds before she was done!
Both girls are huge fans of the 4-wheeler and were sneaking rides from Dad or Uncle Kevin whenever possible!



1 comment:
I think she is missing a helmet! Don't worry, I will enter a BOS on Monday when I am back at work!
Post a Comment