I try to get at least 1 night a week out of the house to myself! It helps me keep my sanity and lets me have some adult conversation after spending all day with children! I do things like have dinner with former co-workers, shop, and I also have a group of girlfriends that I stamp with once a month! Once in a while I'll get back before the kids are in bed, so sometimes I sneak downstairs and enjoy a bit more peace and quiet while Chad takes care of bedtime duty! And I've been good about getting workouts in at least 2-3 times a week...some in the evenings and some during the day while the kids are playing. I also had a trip to the spa for a heavenly massage yesterday!!
I've also enjoyed a few other fun things, like a 5K Mud Run with my sister-in-law Amy and some of her girlfriends. Here's our "after" photo!
My dear friend Michelle recently got married, so we got to go out and celebrate before the wedding! Here's a photo of me, Michelle, and her sister, Renee, after we got our pedicures! We then met up with a few more gals for wine tasting, dinner, and drinks! It was an awesome afternoon and evening!
Here we are at dinner at Angelina's in Green Bay!
Chad and I have also had a few date nights recently, which have been fabulous. Thanks to my parents as well as my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Tim and Amy, for watching the girls for us on 2 separate evenings! Here's a photo of Chad and I on our way to Michelle's wedding! This was another fun night out!

No comments:
Post a Comment