Along we preparing for Christmas festivities, we had a little fun in December.
Below, we went to the Freedom Christmas Parade! Makayla's friend Mara sat with us.
Logan didn't like the loud sounds from the fire truck!
In memory of my Grandma Sandoval, I tried to make her sugar cookies. It took about 4 tries, but I got something pretty close. First they were too thin, then too dense, so I adjusted the amount of flour each time. I never did get the cinnamon and sugar coating to look quite right...I still have to work on that! But the cookies did taste good! :)
Too thin and chewy...
Too dense...
The kids had fun decorating gingerbread men! I went the easy route and bought frozen cookie cut-outs and pre-made frosting! Decorating cookies is so much easier when I don't have to spend so much time making the supplies!!
Logan improvised his own snowplow truck!!
The girls dressed up for the St. Nick's Christmas concert!













No comments:
Post a Comment