I took the kids to Bay Beach on Friday June 2nd, the first day of summer vacation. We waited until about 2pm hoping that the school field trips would be wrapping up and leaving. I was afraid it would still be crowded, but it was amazingly NOT crowded. We rode rides non-stop until everything shutdown at 6pm! I told the girls it's probably the shortest lines that they'll ever wait in at Bay Beach! Makayla was a little bummed about not riding the little rides because she's getting to tall...but she got to ride the roller coaster like 4 times in a row while I waited with Lydia and Logan, so she had fun too! Makayla is also old enough to ride the Ferris Wheel without an adult, so I was able to ride with the younger two and we all got to ride! It was hard with 3 kids because I could only take 2 with me, so we had a few years where we didn't ride the Ferris Wheel unless we had extra adults. What a fun way to kick-off summer vacation!

















No comments:
Post a Comment