My parents are visiting and helping out from now until the baby is born! Today Mom and I cooked all afternoon and stocked the freezer! We made enough meals/meat for over 30 meals! Wow!
Here's Makayla playing with play doh! She now loves to say "cheese" and make a crazy smiley face when the camera comes out! The other day, she kept pointing to the counter and saying "cheese". There was no cheese on the counter and I kept offering her cheese from the refrigerator and she kept getting mad. I finally realized that she was pointing to the camera on the counter and wanted her picture taken! She also loves to see herself in the photo playback on the camera view finder!
Makayla had fun trying out her baby brother or sister's car seat! I got it out to wash off and Makayla had a blast playing with it! Good thing I got her a doll-sized car seat to play with! :)

Here's Makayla having some bath time fun! You can see how long her hair is when it's not curly! We haven't really cut the back, just her bangs! I've found she has more fun playing with empty spice containers and Tupperware containers than she does with her bath toys!
Yikes! Here's my belly at 36 weeks!
For some reason, Makayla loves to wear tights! Here she is in one of her fun dresses!
2 comments:
Thats an impressive cooking project! I can't belive how big Makayla is, and I had no idea her hair was so long! Best wishes on a quick and safe delivery - I hope to get out to meet your new arrival this summer. Good luck with everything!
Wow, that's a lot of food! I can't believe how big Makayla is, she's so cute. Good luck with the delivery of this one. Love the belly picture, you are all baby!
Post a Comment