Sunday, May 23, 2010

Catching up on Posts

It's been a while since I've posted, so here's the catch-up posts...

Here's a partial smile from Lydia. She was almost 8 weeks in this photo. She had started smiling, but I was having the hardest time catching a photo of it.

Here's Makayla sitting on the potty and reading a book. She likes to sit on the potty and is fascinated by "poop" and where it comes from. Poop is her term for anything that is in her diaper or comes from her bottom! She has never actually put anything in the potty...she usually tells us after she has gone to the bathroom in her diaper and then she wants to sit on the potty. If she fills her pants, she'll say "I pooped! Change diaper!" But then she hates how cold the wipes are, so we have to fight with her to get her bottom clean! We are not aggressively potty training, but don't discourage her from sitting on the potty.

No comments: