Luckily, Makayla ignored most of this ruckus and continued to make her necklace! I managed to make 2 little bracelets as well! When it came time to clean up the beads, I had two "helpers". There were brooms, dustpans, and even more beads flying around the kitchen! Luckily, we got most of them swept up...but by this point, I am definitely done playing with beads! I grabbed my little sweeper vac to finish up the job and of course, part way through vacuuming, the battery dies! Grr! So I just turned off the lights and we all left the kitchen...with beads sprinkled around the room!
Here's a photo of the final product...the kids were more interested in picking at each other than posing for a photo!
P.S. I had to come back to this post because as I was sitting in the kitchen working on these blog posts, Chad kept walking around the kitchen saying things like, "Ow!" what is that?" and "there's beads all over the place!" We played beads last night and I haven't gone back through and vacuumed yet! LOL! :) He must have stepped on 5 or 6 different beads...
No comments:
Post a Comment