Makayla has an imaginary friend who she occasionally talks about! Her friend's name is Jasmine and Jasmine usually comes around at bedtime. She has to put her PJ's and do everything else that Makayla does before bed and then get into bed next to Makayla and cover up with a blanket!
The girls are definitely entertaining these days! They copy everything that each other does...which means Makayla sometimes seems to regress and act half her age! Once in a while they will play nicely together, but they are usually pushing each other's buttons and grabbing each other's stuff! And when one wants to be carried, so does the other. I'm getting good at carrying 2 kids around...although I'm quickly deciding that's not a habit that I want to enable for long!!
So Pretty!
Here's Lydia after I trimmed her bangs! She had pigtails in, but they are hard to see! She likes to put on jewelry and say, "so pretty!"
Fun with Cousins!
Here's Makayla, Addison, Lydia and Brock! This was at the VanHelvoirt reunion, which is Chad's Mom's side of the family.
WOW! Check that out....
Here's a silly looking photo of Lydia at the reunion!
No comments:
Post a Comment