Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Day

Here's our tree after Santa stopped by!  :)  We spent Christmas day at home with just Chad, the girls, and me!  It was a nice relaxing day!


Here are the girls opening their gifts!  Makayla loved opening all of her gifts!  Lydia opened a few gifts and then was content to play with her new toys!  Makayla "helped' Lydia with the last of her gifts because Makayla couldn't stand to have unopened gifts under the tree!  I ended up hiding a few of Lydia's unopened gifts once I realized she had no interest in opening them!  I'll save them for her birthday or some other occasion!

Here's Makayla getting excited about something she is opening.  Lydia is playing with her absolute favorite toy of the day...the Loving Family Dollhouse van.  Her second favorite toy of the day was the little baby that fits inside it!  This has caused several sisterly fights since this toy was Makayla's gift!  I'm not sure if Lydia truly loves this toy or if she really thinks it's hers.  She was helping me wrap Makayla's gifts and got to play with this van before I wrapped it, so she may think that it belongs to her!





Lydia opened a gift that Makayla wrapped for her!  It contained toys from the basement and included this toy bathtub, which Lydia thought was a phone!  I can't remember why Lydia had her PJ's unzipped at this point....



Here's Lydia trying on her new dress-up clothes.  She didn't quite understand that this skirt goes "over" her normal clothes!

We managed to get some clothes on Lydia and then she tried out Makayla's new princess shoes!


No comments: