I thought the girls looked so cute in their nightgowns that they got from Uncle Gary and Aunt Sherry!
We've had some unseasonably warm weather and a lack of snow this year! The girls got to get outside and play in the 40+ degree weather! Unfortunately, Makayla really wants some snow so that she can go sledding! We've gotten a little snow since these photos were taken, but it's been pretty cold and windy, so we really only got to go sledding while visiting my family in Michigan...and at that time there was barely enough snow to go sledding! You can see Makayla's sled in the background....
The girls were snuggled so nicely in our bed watching Mickey Mouse one night! :)
Here are my 2 princesses after bath time!
Chad and Lydia taking a little nap! :)
I got to go to a Packer play-off game! Unfortunately, the Packer's played horribly and lost the game and their chance at the Super Bowl! Fortunately, I still had a blast with my friends Stef and Julie! I bundled up in boots, snowpants, and lots of hand and toe warmers and we tailgated outside for several hours before the game!
No comments:
Post a Comment