Saturday, March 10, 2012

Snow!!!

We had the most snow of the season last weekend!  Makayla finally got to get outside and play with her sled and build a snow-man and snow fort!  I think Chad had just as much fun as Makayla did playing outside!

Woohoo!  Makayla got to use her new sled!

Here's Chad working on his snowman!
 The finished product...complete with eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and a hat!
 Wow!  This will make a huge snowman!
 Hmm...too heavy to make a snowman, so it became a snow fort the next day!  :)
 Makayla was completely hidden inside the fort in the last photo!  (or fork as Makayla called it)
 This is fun!
 A few days later Chad's snowman was doing the limbo!  I told Makayla she could knock it over since I knew it would be melted within the next day or two!
 This is hard working knocking a snowman over!
 Jump!



No comments: