Tuesday, September 17, 2013

July in Michigan, Part 2

Here are more photos of our fun in Michigan!  I was lucky enough to be able to visit a dear friend, Asha, while we were there.  My parents took the girls for the afternoon while Asha and I met in Frankenmuth!  It was much more relaxing visiting Frankenmuth without my children, lol!  And I had a blast catching up with Asha!  Here are some photos of the girls at a splash park with my parents!  I had fun seeing what they were up to while I was gone!  Looks like they had lots of fun too!







Two of my cousins on my Mom's side of the family were visiting Michigan as well, so we had a fun afternoon at my parents and spent time at a nearby park as too!  It was great to see my cousins and their children!

Jeff, Monica, and Livi

Veronica and her daughter, Paige!

Makayla loved meeting all the little girls!  Here's Makayla and Paige!


Makayla and Olivia playing on the tire swing!

Lydia on the "Lydia" boat!


My Aunt Rose helping Sophia down the slide!




Liviana, Lydia, Makayla, Olivia, Paige, and Sophia

Veronica with Paige, Makayla, Lydia, Me, Olivia, and Theresa with Sophia!  We used to take of photo of the 3 of us every year at Christmas on this couch!  It's been years since we've all been together for a photo...now we all have kids!  Kinda neat that we all have girls...other than that baby boy in my belly!  :)


Jeffrey and Monica with Liviana!


We took a trip to Chippewa Nature Center in Midland.  The girls had fun in the nature center and on a nature hike too!  It was July 4th, so we all had our red shirts on!  :)  We stopped for some absolutely yummy ice cream after our hike!  My mouth is still watering for that ice cream!






No comments: