Here are some random photos that didn't really fit in other posts!
Here's Makayla and then Lydia helping me make fruit kabobs for Makayla's birthday supper!
Here's Lydia "helping" me clean the bathroom before the guests came over for Makayla's birthday! I intentionally gave her a few squirts of bathroom cleaner and then took the bottle of cleaner and put it away. I walked away for a few minutes thinking she'd be fine by herself! However, she wanted more soap, so she just squirted the foaming hand soap all over the counter to get lots of bubbles! It smelled pretty fruity in the bathroom! LOL! Oh, and note the dress that Lydia is wearing...that is her absolute favorite dress!!
Here are the girls enjoying the gag-gift that I got at the white elephant gift exchange at the Van Helvoirt reunion. They had a blast putting it together and even ate some of it, although I quickly and discretely disposed of it since I had no idea how old it was!!
The girls always have fun playing with the cloud dough at my girlfriend's house, so we made some to play with at home! It was pretty messy, but they had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment