Saturday, November 22, 2014

Logan in October

Watch out big sisters, we have a walker!  Logan took his first 3 steps the day after he turned 9 months old (10-22-14).  Three days later he was stringing together 6 or 7 steps (10-23 and 10-24)!  Pretty soon he's gonna be running all over the place!  He even stood up without pulling up on anything on the morning of 10-24-14.

We noticed Logan's 3rd tooth in mid October.  It's his upper left-left front tooth.  His upper right was near cutting through on 10/24/14 and cut through a week or two after that.

At his 9 month checkup he was:
around 6% for height
mid 20% for weight
mid 50% for head

Logan loves finger foods and trying new things.  He's not a big fan of being spoon fed.

I didn't take nearly as many photos of Logan during the month of October.  Here are a few that I took and there are more in my Halloween post!


Lydia wanted to hold Logan...he doesn't like to be held much these days, but I thought this was a cute moment that I was able to capture on camera!

Logan getting the remote...he loves to get into anything that is NOT a toy!


Escaping with his loot (the remote)...taking a few steps!


And he's off and running with that remote!

 Here's Logan getting into a cupboard in the basement...this one is a toy cupboard, but it probably had something stashed in it that the girls didn't want him to have!


Taking a few steps!

Mmmmm...I don't like to sit still and smile for photos any more!

Lydia barricaded herself in so that Logan wouldn't get into the things she was playing with!



A small smile for the camera before he was off and on the move again!


Logan loves to clap for himself when he's proud of himself!



More clapping as he's walking!

 When I go places in the evening, Logan likes to chill on the couch with Chad and drink his bottle.  Somehow, he snuck his leg out of his sleeper!


No comments: