Saturday, November 22, 2014

October Potpourri

Well, I realized how to make my blog updating go faster...don't take so many photos, lol!  Not sure what happened to my photo taking this month, but I don't have that many photos.  The girls have been busy with school and dance, I've been going to a bible study at church on Sunday nights helping with the church's fall Harvest bazaar, and Chad has been busy building another 28 storage sheds (photos in November).  My parents also visited and somehow I didn't take any photos while they were here...total miss on my part!!  :(  My mom helped a ton with the kids while I was at church working on the gift baskets for the bazaar.  Here's a few photos that didn't fit with Halloween or my Logan post!

The girls continue to LOVE to play school whenever they aren't doing something essential like eating, sleeping, showering, or going to actual school!  Here's one of their play sessions...each student has a paper that they are working on!  They played school pretty much every day in September and October.  They took a break from it in early November, but got right back at it before November was over!

One day Lydia prepared a picnic snack and the kids enjoyed it when Makayla got home from school.  Even Logan got to join in!  :)  I have no idea why Makayla is wearing shorts in this photo...it was not that warm in October!

The art board...

A project that was too messy to hang on the art board....


No comments: