Here are some random December photos...
Playdate with Jayden and Blake at Bay Park Square Mall in Green Bay. We were getting ready to eat lunch in this photo. Then the kids played in the play area after lunch.
For our Christmas countdown this year, I wrapped 25 books and let the girls open one each day until Christmas! They really enjoyed this!
We also had links to make a chain and each link had a bible verse to read. This was a bit over the girls' heads and we ended up putting this away to use again in a few years....
Here are the girls attempting to pose with their outfits for their school Christmas performance.....it kind of backfired on me!
Makayla was enjoying posing without Lydia...Lydia came back into the photo, but wasn't happy...
Makayla continued to pose and accidentally stepped on Lydia's fingers....sigh...photos are over!
Here's Logan trying on his super adorable Christmas outfit that I should have taken more photos of...
Art board full of fall art projects. I'm always behind on this board too...

No comments:
Post a Comment