Saturday, March 7, 2015

Logan's Mischief in January and February


Logan loves getting into my cupboards and drawers!  He especially loved getting into the cupboard with all of the cereal.  He started with taking the boxes out of the cupboard...then he progressed to taking the bags of cereal out of the boxes...then he progressed to opening the bags of cereal!  It was shortly after this incident of chocolate balls all over the floor that I had Chad put a child-proof lock on this cupboard!  He also loved my pots and pans drawer, which is now locked.




whoops!

Mmmm...this is kind of a yummy clean-up job!  Put a few in the garbage, put a few in my mouth!

Logan loves vacuum cleaners!  He gets very excited when I vacuum and he loves to play with the vacuum when I'm done vacuuming!



Logan enjoys using this smaller vacuum in the kitchen!  He's not nearly as happy if it's not turned on!

Logan started standing on his digger!  He's very proud of himself when he stands up and he yells if I'm not looking....just to make sure I see him!  ;)  Thankfully he hasn't learned to use it as a step for climbing...yet!  He wants to get up onto the couches so bad but his legs just aren't quite long enough unless he has something to stand on.


Logan managed to get up onto the couch and then crawl across to the end table one morning.  He happened to step on a pillow which gave him just enough height to get up onto the couch!  He hasn't been able to repeat this without the pillow for a step stool!  He still wants to get up on the couch so bad!

Logan managed to get up on the toilet once when he stood on my bathroom scale for a stool!  I got a photo of him in progress but didn't get a photo of him actually standing on the toilet!
 
 The pantry is another one of Logan's favorite places for mischief.  Not only does it house the vacuum, but it also has lots of fun art and play doh supplies that are right at his reach! 

No comments: