The girls were super excited for St. Nick to leave some gifts in their shoes! Makayla was awake at 5am wanting to see if St. Nick left something in her shoes! Jeez! Mental note NOT to tell them when Santa is coming! LOL!! I wouldn't let her out of her bed until I heard Lydia stirring at about 6am (which was probably because Makayla kept yelling from her room to see if she could get up!)
Here's what St. Nick left us! Even Chad and I got a little treat! Makayla said, "wow, I was expecting that you and Dad would only get 1 treat, but you got 3!" She was pretty jealous of our candy, which was different than hers! I was quite resourceful and re-gifted Halloween candy! Even the M&M guys were re-used from last year! Wonder how long I'll be able to get away with that!
Makayla checking things out...you can see Lydia running to catch up!
Makayla liked to check out Lydia's stuff as well as her own! She took the stuff out of Lydia's shoe first! Makayla was very excited for Lydia, "Look Lydia, you got a cute penguin shirt!" (A few seconds later, Makayla realized she got the same shirt...how exciting!) Good thing Lydia didn't remember helping me buy the shirts at Kohls a few weeks ago!
Lydia said, "I love it" to every gift that she opened!
Makayla squealed in surprise and delight with every gift that she opened!
Life is good...all gifts are unwrapped and Makayla is eating candy!
Each of them got a cute pair of Christmas PJ's!
No comments:
Post a Comment