Logan really figured out how to roll and scoot around during the month of June. As soon as he got the rolling figured out, there was no holding him back!
Below...I laid Logan in my closet while I was getting ready and he rolled and scooted over to chew on Chad's shirts.
Mmmm...toes are yummy!
These are some photos taken on 6-21-14...the day Logan officially turned 5 months!
I found Logan sleeping like this one morning...sure doesn't look comfy!
Found Logan like this before too...he likes putting his legs through the slats on the crib!
I am being a bit cheap and not purchasing more boy sleepers since this weather is just taking a bit too long to warm up. So....we're sporting a lovely pink sleeper for these cold June nights! This sleeper reminds me of the pink bunny PJ's in the movie, "A Christmas Story!"
Happy Baby! Logan is always happy when Chad gets home from work! I think he saves some of his biggest smiles for Chad!
Logan enjoys sitting in his high chair while we have meals. We hadn't started any baby foods yet in this photo, so he just got lots of teethers to play with!
Cute curl!
Here we are starting some rice cereal! The girls were SO excited to have him start eating some solids. For the first few weeks they fought over who got to spoon feed him! Logan seemed to enjoy the rice cereal as well as any of the veggies that we fed him.
Here's Logan playing on his blanket....whoops...guess this blanket is useless now!
More smiles! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment