Tuesday, November 7, 2017

August Miscellaneous

August flew by, just like the rest of the summer!  The girls took an art class over the summer, so Logan and I had 90 minutes to kill each week.  The class was near Heesakker Park in Little Chute, so we played there a few times.  One day, we decided to check out the trails, and I was amazed and the beautiful trail and scenery!  Logan said, "too bad Grandma isn't with us!" because he knows she likes to go hiking!  Here are a few photos from the park/trail.




A morning up north!  All the kids piled in with Chad to see whatever was on his phone!

Running errands...had to pile into this jeep for a ride!

Here are a few masterpieces from the girls' art class!



We went to open gymnastics and Logan insisted on wearing Lydia's old leotard!  These are photos that I'll hang onto for embarrassment  in the future, tee hee hee!!




No comments: